HMWP tanks is an innovative and versatile product developed over the last 20 years. Designed to replace steel, stainless steel, and aluminum in engineering applications, the range of Plaztuff sheets can be welded to create a wide range of tank products. The sheets for these tanks are manufactured in New Zealand and can be assembled all over the world.
- Lightweight and able to be worked in a manner similar to timber.
- Independent structural integrity – can be easily combined with most materials in the engineering context.
- Inert and will not rust, rot, corrode or leach unwanted substances into the environment or other materials.
- Not subject to osmosis or electrolysis – ideal for use in harsh natural environments, and around a wide variety of chemicals and fuel oils.
- Specified FDA food grade
- UV treated – at least 30 years of exposure before some surface discoloration may occur. It is estimated the product will remain structurally sound in excess of 100 years.
- Fully recyclable, reducing environmental impact at the end of the products life.
- Density: 0.96 g/cm3
- Durometer Hardness: 68
- NSF Standards 14 and 61 for potable water
HMWP Tanks can be used in industry such as
- Waste Water
- Sewage Treatment
- Above Ground Storage Tanks
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Chemical Tanks
- Open top
- Cone Top
- Purpose Designed Tanks
- Storage Silos
- Wet Scrubbers
- Food Grade Tanks
- Wine Fermentation Vessels
- Wine Storage
- Road Tankers
Some of the equipment made with Plaztuff sheets…