UV Filtration Systems
The LPE UV filtration systems is a High Flow Whole House UV Water Treatment System. It comes as a complete unit that can be installed either standing or wall mounted making it very easy to install.
It can provide safe and purified water to every tap in the house. Designed for both mains and rainwater supply, this filter system is highly effective in eliminating 99.9 % of bacteria and parasites in your water. The UV also reduces scale, sediment, silt, sand and algae giving good general purpose filtration.
The UV systems are made from high quality stainless steel for durability and can be mounted outside. The powder coated stainless steel cover features a window allowing the countdown timer and warning lights to be viewed at a glance.
The system comes complete with 2 x 20″ Jumbo housings containing a 20 micron sediment filter followed by a 1 micron polyspun filter. The high intensity 48 watt UV lamp provides a dosage of 40mJ/cm² at a flow rate of 75 l/m and 16mJ/cm² at 132 l/m.
FEATURES of UV Filtration Systems
- 99.9% destruction of bacteria (such as e-coli, salmonella)
- Hard Glass UV lamp
- Environmentally Friendly-no chemicals added to water and no water chemistry change
- Dual filtration for extra sediment capacity
- Powder Coated Stainless steel cover and stand for Weather protection
- Fast plug & play installation
- Turns your tank or mains water into pure, safe, delicious drinking water
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria using ultraviolet technology, a natural purification process that’s eco-friendly and chemical-free
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction is durable and low maintenance
- 1” BSP connections
- Lamp count-down timer and alarm (audible & visible)
- Cover has viewing window so you can see the countdown timer and any warning lights at a glance.
- An oil filled stainless steel pressure gauge shows the current system operating pressure.
- Hinged lid for easy access for lamp change
Check out Our UV Sterilizer Below…